Customize our logo to welcome you to your world of weather.
Enter your name below to make weather.com your own.
Please Note: We ask your browser to save your favorite locations on your computer using either cookies or HTML5's LocalStorage. If your cookies or LocalStorage are deleted, all of your locations will be deleted too! If you find your locations frequently disappearing, please know that your browser may be “automatically” deleting the saved information. For help on preventing this, please visit our F.A.Q. page.
1. To add a location, locate the next available slot and enter a U.S. Zip Code, City, State or Country, or Place.
2. Next to each location, you can also add a nickname for your location like home, school, work, etc.
3. After you enter each location, click the "Save Changes" button.
Note: If you already have ten saved/favorite locations, you will need to delete a location in order to add a new location.
If a location has already been populated based on a recent search, select the "Make a Favorite" * icon next to the location.
The location is now saved.
1. To edit a saved location, click inside the entry field where it is located. The location will highlight.
2. Enter a new U.S. Zip Code, City, State, Country, or Place.
3. Next to each location, you can also add a nickname for your location like home, school, work, etc.
4. Select the "Save Changes" button and your new location will be saved and remain in that same order.
Click on the "X" delete icon to remove a location.
Note: When you delete a location, it will also be removed from your 'Recent Searches.'
Are you sure you want to delete this location?